Friday, March 18, 2005

Spring Break T-shirts and Credit Card Drawings.

While some girls spend their spring break taking their shirts off, I spent mine making t-shirts to put on.

I printed last night.

I liked this one so much that I wore it today.

hearts and dollar signs...kind of hard to see, but the two on the left are covered with a pattern of, yep, you guessed it, HEARTS AND DOLLAR SIGNS!

close up of white hearts and dollars

I am going to print more and soon I will put them on obsessive consumption to sell.
Anyone interested?

I finished drawing some more credit card statements too.


Comments:
Cool shirts!

About how long does it take you to draw a statement? Thems a lot of statements!
 
thanks max! it takes me about an hour to an hour and a half for each statement.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?