Thursday, January 13, 2005

Classes this semester

I have a short break between my graphic design two class and my typography one class right now. My classes have gone very well so far, with all three of them filled with students that I really enjoy being around. It is much better this semester because I have several student repeats and I feel like I have already formed a pretty decent relationship with all of them to this point. I am excited to have this semester to get to know them better. My graphic design two class seriously doesn't have one student in it that I even mildly dislike. All 16 of them are fun, funny and hard workers. and they like me so it makes my life pretty easy during the hours of 11-2 tuesday and thursday.

I have my annual teaching review coming up soon with nothing organized for it yet. I am supposed to have a binder full of information and what I have is an empty binder and a shaky comprehension of what the binder is supposed to contain.

I set up blogs for all three of my classes and have made each student get a blogger profile so they may comment on posts. So far the discussion has been timid, but I think it will liven up as the semester progresses.

Okay, going to teach type now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?