Wednesday, January 26, 2005

One more thing



I have to say that I love ichat.
Deb has ichat now and I had such a good time typing with her.
OH and she is going to be at CAA in atlanta in feburary and is staying with me!!!

YAY!!!

back to ichat. We got our hands on an iSight camera and got to have a hi-tech conversation with ian anderson two nights ago and with ian whitmore last night. awesome. I want my other friends to get ichat too so we can talk virtually on the information super highway.

Comments:
I do not know the love of the iChat video yet, although I long for its embrace.

I better stop being a cheap-ass and go buy an iSight...

-Max
 
well ive got ichat, but no camera--how might that work? i need to learn for my trip to argentina (hi kate).
&ers
 
anders!
e-mail me your login name on ichat and I will send you mine.
YAY!!!
I will get to talk with you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?