Wednesday, January 26, 2005

mississippi madness

sorry for the lack of updates lately.
We both have been busy and have been neglecting Nonstop to MS. Yikes!
Here are some photos of some posters that I made this weekend for a big group project that the ENTIRE college is doing. I am on a committee that is organizing it. Five committee members trying to organize 400 people isn't as easy as it sounds. It hasn't happened yet and things will be all over in a week and a half. I have A LOT of design and assembling work to do. I have a hard time saying no. My annual review is still due in less than a week as well. It is turning out to be a bit more involved that I had originally thought.

If I only had to teach classes, things would be a BREEZE!
Going to Jackson this weekend to recruit high school students from the Mississippi School of Fine Arts and on Friday I am giving a printing demo to some of my students at the house. FUN!

Example


Example


Example



Comments:
KatieXXX
Yikes! The pictures of your place with all your posters looks about as crowded as our house did when Dad and I had the loomes/etc. in it! Sort of fun, thought, eh? You are so cool!
Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?