Friday, March 18, 2005

Some House Pics

We switched out our studio space and our living room over christmas break, but I haven't gotten around to posting pictures until now. Oh, so very exciting.

overview of studio

different angle

another angle

sewing table

entry way wall of good stuff

close up of good stuff

screen printing/gocco printing area

new living room

bookcases in living room. They are a disaster.

close up of what is on top of bookcases. My wooden mix tape of chicago songs(one side rockin, one for love) will always make me feel good.

Comments:
Katie, I LOVE the new house arrangement, and I LOVE the t-shirt designs!! Very cool way you have "hung" things on your entry way wall. I am officially now on spring break and feeling euphoric. I plan to do a whole lot of nothing!
XXXMom
 
Cool space, as always. Are those a couple eMacs in there? You guys practically have your own computer lab now, don't you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?