Thursday, February 24, 2005

ugh! I bought $60.00 worth of candy (school's money, not mine in case anyone cares) for my graphic design two class. Our next project is a candy packaging project and I wanted to surround the class with all types of candy packaging. We devoured it and then we all were on an amazing sugar high and then we all crashed. It was quite the bonding experience.

I love pocky candy.
mmm...pocky pocky pocky.
I just ate some peeps too.
okay. that is enough. no more.

my teeth feel like they are wearing tiny sweaters.

And to keep along with the theme of today, cliff and I are going to columbus tonight to see a traveling exhibition from the smithsonian about FOOD.
God, do these pants make me look fat?

Then we are going to the BAM! (Books a Million) to read magazines and not buy them.
and then to find a hotel bar and have a drink.
we have decided that hotel bars are the new hanging out places.
It used to be the burger king that was in a large log cabin. It was always empty and it had a HUGE fireplace. It used to be an bank, but then a burger king. That was totally going to be our hang out place, but they closed it.
I really wanted to make the bank/burger king my new hideout. It didn't even smell like fast food. It smelled like it was the best place on earth.
Certain letters in the sign were burned out so at night the marquee read BURGE.

good bye BURGE, you will be missed.

okay
end of day.
leaving.
bye.

Comments:
It smelled like it was the best place on earth. Uh... like MoneyLand?

Actually, in Evansville, Indiana, there is a magical place which used to be a financial lender and is now dubbed Donut Bank.

I dream of entering the marble halls of Donut Bank again to make a bearclaw withdrawal.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?