Monday, November 29, 2004

Hulk Hand Says Good Job

Example
I just finished the 2005 show application for the Soap Factory in Minneapolis. It has to be postmarked by tomorrow and of course I procrastinated until today to start and finish it. I don't even know why I am making a post about it since all I really want to do is get out of this chair that I have been sitting in for the past seven hours. ugh.

So tomorrow all I need to do is priority mail this envelope. I just feel good that I actually got something done. Now I have an updated CV and slide list and a show proposal that I can send to other galleries as well. YESSSSS.

While I was getting this all together:
I listened to (I wear headphones plugged into the tv...I just like background noise) three law and orders, a real world/road rules battle of the sexes and a pimp my ride. Then I listened to Patton Oswalt stand-up (thanks garth!), Some Talking Heads boxed set, Fiery Furnaces, Joanna Newsom and a couple UMASS drum line tracks (again, thanks garth!)

and now I am going to bed.
I am going to leave you with a photo of the one dollar thrift store hulk hand that cliff and I got at the Palmer House thrift store. I painted his nails pink.
Example

Comments:
That is the best use for a Hulk Hand ever.

-max
 
That is the best use of a Hulk Hand I've ever seen. He's stylin'.

Yeah, I spent my day yesterday in front of a computer from 2:30 until 11:00, so I feel your pain, Kate. :)

-Kory!
 
hmm...and i just hit people with mine. who knew there was another use. maybe i'll try your-wait, who'm i kidding? no, i won't.
 
I hate to be gross, but I've been thinking about shameless Google promotion lately... I would love to see your site stats for this post since it prominently features both "hand" and "job" in the title. :)

-max
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?