Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Oldest Man in Oktibbiha County

The Oldest Man in Oktibbiha County took our voting ballots today.
I swear.
After we finished filling in our paper ballots with dull pencils in our wooden shanty voting booths, we handed over our ballots to the Oldest Man in Oktibbiha County.

It was odd.
and funny.

but I got a sticker, so that made all bad things good.
I then put my sticker on a Martini.

Example

You can see on the TV screen that Bush won Mississippi. HOW SHOCKING!!! I had no idea that would happen.
I think Mississippi also decided that all gays should be banned from the state as well.
It was an ammendment that we voted on. The All Gays Must Leave Mississippi Bill.

I also voted on a couple of items that I didn't know too much about. So I either voted Democratic or for women or for names that were not Pervis, Sessums or other odd old man southern names.


Comments:
i totally hate martinies. they make my guts quiver and my genitals all spongey. green olives aren't high on my list of yummy treats, either.
 
A Southern Play in Two Phonetic Lines
p.s.-heah, miss cordery. ah'm awll ayoot uh mint foh thu jewlips, so ah maydjew this heah mahteene.
m.s.-fiddle dee dee ayan lawz! pervis sessums, yew cad. ah'll nawt hayav ihnee uv thayat italyin pee pee drank. tike mih haume ayan dontchoo cum a cawlin' no mowah.

fin`
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?