Monday, October 25, 2004

Neigborhood Update

You may remember an earlier post that involved our next door neighbor. If not, I will catch you up to speed...Filthy apartment, left it filthy while he went away for months...we share a wall with him...I was concerned about bugs etc etc. ANYWAY.

Clifton finally got to meet him the other day. They had an awkward conversation where they talked about the British automotive industry (he is british and teaches spanish). Cliff would normally be interested in discussing the British automotive industry, but with our neighbor it was just creepy. PLUS creepy neighbor FARTED TWICE during the conversation.

Now for our neighbors on the other side...

They somehow drove their car off of their driveway and got stuck. THEY DROVE THEIR CAR OFF OF THEIR DRIVEWAY AND GOT STUCK! How does one do this? The driveway is not that high. So Friday they rang our doorbell and needed help. I woke Cliff up from a nap and we went outside to be good samaritians. ANYWAY. There were all these women who couldn't speak english, Cliff was trying to push the car, I stepped in a pile of fire ants (which really really really really hurt) and called the campus cops because we couldn't (and didn't really want to) help any more.

Example

This is a photo that I took from our office window. I was spying again. I can't help it. I AM Nancy Drew. A really nosy Nancy Drew. Who doesn't really solve any mysteries.

Comments:
I don't know which is more trashy: your neighbors, or your weaksauce pink, brush tool in Photoshop, obviously-drawn-with-mouse descriptions of the players in the photo? Strangely, it fits.

The neighbor farting twice in conversation made me snort burning hot magma coffee through my nose.

-max
 
yes, the pink, obviously mouse drawn words was really the only way to go when describing the events.

I will be writing about our neighbors A LOT.
and I don't even care if they stumble across my scathing comments about them.
see, I am just that tough.
 
You ARE tough. Like Nancy Drew. Only not solving crimes.

Yeah.

-max
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?