Sunday, August 29, 2004

FINALLY: The Return of the Gross, Dirty Neighbor

Our duplex is truly a duplex now. The other half is now occupied by some elusive guy with glasses who hangs his ties out to dry. and does't own a car. and (according to my earlier snoopings this summer) does not like to clean his house before leaving for months at a time. Yes, I went into his apartment, BUT I didn't realize that anyone lived there. Plus the door was unlocked and who leaves there door unlocked (along with a month's worth of dirty dishes sitting in the sink...and on the floor) when leaving for a super long trip???

But he his back.
I have been trying to piece together visual clues as to who this man who shares a wall with us is, but all I have gathered so far is that he hangs his ties out to dry and that he wears glasses and does not own a car.

I have appointed myself "The Official Nancy Drew of Bulldog Circle"

I will be updating other observations and mysterious findings as they become more evident.

I promise.

Of course I have no interest in going next door to introduce myself to him.
It isn't fun that way.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?