Monday, October 25, 2004

Gaylord and Fancy

These are our cats.

Example

Gaylord is the black one. Fancy is the crusty yellow one.

Do you like all of the empty cat food cans in the photo?
Yes, our back stoop looks a little bit like dirty poor people reside in this house, but not so.
Our cats just eat that much.

Gaylord, when he feels he is getting hungry, likes to leap onto our bedroom window screen, attach his claws, and meows like he is going to die. He also does this to our back door screen, our front door screen and when we are sitting in our office he just sits underneath our window and howls.

but, they are really cute.

I promise this will be the first and last time that I "blog" about our cats.

Comments:
Your cats are adorable. They eat a hell of a lot of food.

I still think it's hillarious that you own cats, after years of not liking any of our cats at home.

-Kory

PS: The third post on your sewing machine entry was from me, by the way. I forgot to sign my name.
 
It wasn't that I didn't like them.
I just didn't want to touch them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?