Friday, November 19, 2004

I think I am afraid of open wall space...

Here are a couple shots of the walls of my office at school.

Example
Friends and bits of ephemera on walls...One of my favorite photos of Ian W.acting like he is going to punch me while Nick N. looks on...lots of me and Clifton, Kristen, Ian A, Ray, Meredith, Deb, Jenni...represent!

Example
Old photo of me, mom and dad at an art fair...

Example
Green couch, a Jessica Mills' print that really deserves a frame, wooly anders, and more posters, postcards, photo of David Byrne, a photo of Will Manning from an undergrad photo shoot...I think he is holding a red cabbage.

Example
More ephemera and a Denny Schmickle Black Keys poster!

Comments:
Hey! There's a picture of me and Ben! I didn't know you had that up. I think your fear of open wall space is genetic.

-Kory
 
Your gift of making clutter look cool is inspiring. All my clutter looks like crap.

Geek crap.

-max
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?