Thursday, November 18, 2004

CHRISTMAS TIME PEOPLE! BUY STUFF!

ian anderson ceramics art politics clay design

This is Ian Anderson's website. He has new christmas ornaments for sale.
For those of you who don't know Ian...I had my MFA show with him. He is more manic than me (but in a good way, I swear) and one of my best friends. I miss him a ton. Thank God for instant messaging or I would go crazy from not being able to talk with him on a semi-weekly basis.

Kari kicks ass
Kari and Ian are getting married. I LOVE HER WORK and I LOVE HER! I don't know if Kari knows this, but the first piece of ceramics that I had ever bought was one of her ice cream bowls. and I have bought many more since.

File this entry under superradfriends.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?