Monday, June 13, 2005

Liveblogging the Michael Jackson Verdict



Originally uploaded by kate*.


3:50 pm
Dude, I am such a dork. I have been... how you say GLUED to the tv watching Michael's SUV ( I keep wanting to type SVU as in Law and Order SVU...but I mean the car, not the awesome television show) drive to the courthouse for the past 45 minutes.

3:52
All of the Jackson family is entering the courhouse right now...Michael looks skinny and scared. I am eating vanilla yogurt and banana granola. No pjs for Michael.

3:53
They are all in the courtroom. The media is locked out. OH THE SUSPENSE! Did you know that the jury had to make 21 decisions on all charges? It is true.

3:56
There are soooo many people. Who are these Michael Jackson fans? They are flying these awesome flags with Michael's face screened onto them. Several are praying and looking tense with tears. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

4:03
The jury has just walked into the courtroom.

4:03:15
The jury has just sat down

4:04
Media people are scrambling for things to talk about...have fallen victim to using 9th grade english metaphors and similes...like a cat in the rain! cut the air with a knife! etc. etc.

4:05
I have now blown an hour only watching TV about Michael Jackson. Happy Hour Anniversary!

4:07
Judge reviewing verdit!!!! microphone still not open!

4:09
became very bored. started ichatting with cliff at work.

4:12
two jurors are just staring at the judge. someone on fox news says that when jurors look at judges that means that the verdict is guilty. Why am I watching FOX news?

4:13
courtroom mic is ON BABY!

4:13:15
count 1: not guilty
count 2: not guilty
count 3: not guilty
count 4: not guilty
count 5: not guilty
count 6: not guilty
count 7: not guilty
count 8: not guilty
count 9: not guilty
there is more, but I am sure they are not guilty. I am bored.

some middle aged woman in green outside the courtroom is letting doves free and clutching her heart. She brought a huge cage of doves with her. I don't even know what else to say about that.


4:18
trial over.


Comments:
you are sick...i love it.

I read it aloud to brian, we had a good chuckle.
 
you are sick...i love it.

I read it aloud to brian, we had a good chuckle.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?